30 Aralık 2008 Salı

CHANGE...

Something has changed in my life, something has changed my life... it doesn't look like something I have seen before, something I've experienced; that is completely out of my world... a new world to explore; to breath.... That is somethin' teaches me : "nothing has finished yet" . here we have the second episode of life.... Now its time to move forward with passion in your heart, with dreams in your mind. Time to reveal the reason of your existence.... Just breath and close your eyes. here you have the scene in which the leading role is all yours... kind of a highway adventure whereby there are no u turns that you may have the chance to return back to a previous episode....remember; nothin' stays as it was once before.. So just move forward and listen to my directions. Here you have my soul as the director!

Hiç yorum yok: